Get In the Know: Be Prepared for the EHR Stimulus and Meaningful Use
Your Partner for Meaningful Use
You need a partner that understands the requirements needed to qualify for the incentive payments and ever changing Stages of Meaningful Use.
How MED3OOO Can Help You Qualify
- Knowledge - Healthcare Management Experts with 15+ years of industry experience work very closely with you to help you take advantage of the Stimulus Package initiative.
Click here to have an expert answer your Stimulus Incentive questions.
- Product - A CCHIT-certified, affordable, ASP browser-based EHR solution which adapts to your work style with minimal setup time and little impact to your schedule. Now with Quippe technology making meaningful use easy!
- Value Added Services
- MED3OOO/IQ™ data warehouse with advanced reporting metrics – a revolutionary tool that enables practices to turn stagnant data into actionable information
- MED3OOO/Connect Proactive Patient Outreach is a CMS approved registry for PQRS (Physician Quality Reporting System)
- Revenue Cycle Management and data warehouse key indicator analysis to improve your group’s financial position and to benchmark results
- PQRI Registry critical for reporting PQRS (Physician Quality Reporting System)
MED3OOO is committed to helping physicians in your practice meet federal “Meaningful Use” standards with our InteGreat EHR product through a customized Client Review and Meaningful Use Audit Program (MAP). Through this program, each client’s account manager will help assess the current level of readiness and develop workflows to ensure compliance with the requirements for subsidies under the HITECH “stimulus” program.
Click here for more information on our Meaningful Use Audit Program
For Detailed Information visit The Official Web Site for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs
Disclaimer: The materials on this website are for informational purposes only. Information on this topic and on this website does not constitute legal or business advice. Before making any legal or business decision, you should seek the advice of a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction area. Information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warrantees of fitness for a particular purpose.