Through the MED3OOO IQ™ Data Warehouse and Decision Support tools, MED3OOO puts the power of information at our client's fingertips. MED3OOO IQ integrates information from disparate production systems, optimizes data structures for reporting purposes, and provides 24:7 browser-based access to our information through powerful industry-standard reporting tools. Normative data on over 7 million unique persons – over 5% of the U.S. population – ensures the robustness of MED3OOO IQ reports and data analyses.
Incorporating the expertise and experience of our executives and our physician advisors, MED3OOO IQ incorporates decision support tools that help our clients address the “real world” issues faced by health care providers.
- “At a glance” key indicator reports provide a snapshot of the critical data elements needed to manage a practice. These reports include alerts to show where certain metrics deviate from MED3OOO’s practice norms, and provide drill-down capabilities to help pinpoint the causes of any abnormalities.
- Action-oriented decision-support packages help practices assess and address issues such as how to maximize the utilization of capacity, optimize the collection of practice revenues, negotiate competitive fees with health plans, and optimize performance under pay-for-performance programs.
- Integration with other MED3OOO solutions provides seamless opportunities to put information into use. For example, integration with the MED3OOO/Connect solution allows practices to establish automated recall systems for patients who are not compliant with practice standards for care (e.g., patients who are due for preventive, screening, or chronic care services).
- MED3OOO’s decision support programs were designed by physicians and practice managers, for physicians and practice managers. They incorporate the realities faced by physician practices trying to improve outcomes, rather than the abstract and sometimes impossible considerations that too often guide third party reporting.
- MED3OOO has committed resources to build an array of reports for use by our clients – and for use by our own practice managers for the benefit of those clients who have outsourced management services to MED3OOO. However, because the reports are built using industry-standard reporting packages, clients are able to modify existing reports or create their own. For ultimate flexibility, reports can also be downloaded to Microsoft Excel or other third-party applications.
Learn more about MED3OOO IQ™ ASP Data Warehouse Technology.