With MED3OOO’s InteGreat EHR and PM products, you’re free to work the way you work. No templates. No pre-set workflows.
InteGreat EHR with Quippe™ technology is different than other Electronic Health Record. As the first EHR to have true end-to-end integration with Medicomp’s MEDCIN Engine®, InteGreat allows physicians to input patient information “on the fly” creating their own templates. InteGreat empowers you to treat patients – and capture your encounter – as you desire while identifying all of the codes required for compliance and reimbursement.
What They’re Saying
InteGreat is utilized by more than 13,000 users to improve clinical and operational outcomes. They tell us:
- I don’t have to change my routine to embrace this technology. InteGreat keeps up with me. I’m able to generate maximize revenue for my practice.
- My workflow is different than my partners, but that doesn’t matter. All of the vital patient information is gathered from both of us. Our practice benefits because we can deliver more personalized care and move a lot faster. We’ve streamlined office workflows. Overall, we’re more efficient with InteGreat.
MED3OOO’s InteGreat EHR system perfectly pairs with the InteGreat PM, our intuitive, simple, browser-based practice management (PM) solution. InteGreat PM will streamline your billing and RCM process by automating redundant administrative tasks.
Usability and Adoption
For clinicians, InteGreat EHR with Quippe™ technology brings quick access to clinical decision support and patient management tools, ultimately allowing doctors to document faster and more accurately.
- Physicians can use gestures, handwriting and a variety of annotation tools to document encounters. As a result, incorporating InteGreat into their workflow is intuitive and unobtrusive.
- Clinicians can completely code each clinical record satisfying the ever-increasing demands for federal and state reporting.
- InteGreat EHR promotes physician adoption by automating common activities like e-prescribing, capturing charges, ordering lab tests, viewing results, and documenting clinical encounters.
- The product's flexibility allows physicians to quickly document patient encounters, receive results as soon as possible and extend their quality of care.
- InteGreat EHR’s Provider Worklist and Clinical Messaging also helps streamline communications between clinicians and support staff. It also provides electronic signatures and security for HIPAA compliance.
Certified To Meet Meaningful Use
Choosing an EHR system is not an easy task. You can rest assured that:
- The software will function properly.
- The software will allow you to meet federal stimulus incentives.
- We will properly train and support you on the software.
- InteGreat EHR V6.4 is ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certified to support Meaningful Use.
InteGreat EHR v.6.5 is also certified in CCHIT’s separate program and is a pre-market CCHIT Certified® 2011 Ambulatory EHR additionally certified for Child Health.
Surpassing Industry Standards
KLAS Research’s annual report ranks healthcare IT vendors in more than 100 market segments, based on interviews from healthcare providers. In the 2011 category of Ambulatory EMR for Over 75 Physicians, InteGreat EHR earned the fourth highest spot, based on customer ratings of product, service, and value. Additionally, 100% of surveyed clients in the 11-74 Physician space said they would purchase InteGreat EHR again.
Black Book Rankings named InteGreat as 2011’s Number One EHR for multispecialty practices. Black Book Rankings based their research on key questions to more than 4,000 participants. MED3OOO also was the top choice in the following categories:
- Vendor overall preference
- Client relationships
- Support and customer care
- Best of breed technology and process improvement
MED3OOO is ranked as one of the TOP 100 Healthcare IT companies by Healthcare Informatics. We are listed as 47th and 2011 marks the sixth consecutive year of being listed among the top 100 technology companies. View a list of MED3OOO’s recent awards.
View additional modules integrated with InteGreat EHR.